Newspaper
Concept (what major concepts are you exploring and what is the project about?):
For my project, I am doing just regular photography and I am gonna do something with newspapers. so for the first photo im gonna do a photo of my buddy sitting and there is newspaper on the wall and on the ground and he will have a piece covering his head to represnt how some people feel trapped, and are struggling with how are world is nowadays. then im gonna do a photo of my buddy sitting there in the same position and have him like reading the newspaper but its on fire and that will represent how some people are tryna to escape from the world nowadays and try to make good of such a bad situation.
Research (convey information about the artist, technique, and/or concept driving your piece):
So for this project I only did a little bit of research the idea kinda just came to me so Ionly looked up some examples on what to do so the photo I linked below im gonna try to remake that one but other then that I dont have have much research due to I had a strong idea coming into this on how Iwant it to look and how I want it to look.
Process (exhibit how you got to your final visual, document your process):
Result (showcase your final piece, including the meaning behind your work and reasoning for creative choices):
Reflection (thoughts about what you have made and what you have learned from your time invested):
Im very happy with how these came out so much better then I thought they were and I feel like the photos tell the story that im trying to showcase.





Comments
Post a Comment