collage
- Concept (what major concepts are you exploring and what is the project about?)
so the concept I was going with the bond I have with my brother and the bond with loving cars. So I used a photo of him a portrait, then Iused the carclub Iam in and he'salso in it so is my grandfather, finally photo was a photo of a car I took when Iwent to the junk food meet in York with him.
- Research (convey information about the artist, technique, and/or concept driving your piece)
I didn't really research anything for this project I had the idea right when the project was assigned about doing something with cars.
- Process (exhibit how you got to your final visual, document your process)
so this is the order I did my photos added some text by the first photo saying "Hey man wanna go to a car show, then the last one stating " cars are just pieces of metal but those pieces of metal can help build bonds with others.
- Result (showcase your final piece, including the meaning behind your work and reasoning for creative choices)
- Reflection (thoughts about what you have made and what you have learned from your time invested)
Im happy with the outcome of using the photos I did I should of thought a little more through where to place some things and size them better but other then that im happy with how they came out.




Comments
Post a Comment