- What's your personal connection to the story? Why are you doing it? Due to Mr. Heckard is my coach and also one of my favorite teacher that I had
- What's the angle on the story...what's it going to be about? His joinery as a teacher, and also his joinery on being a coach.
- What characters (main & secondary) do you plan on including? Who he is outside of school, etc...
- List some of the setting/locations ideas: Mr. Heckard's classroom, Wrestling room.
- How can you incorporate before/during/after shots? before practice pictures of us chillin or even a practice, during a match, back to practice
- Who do you plan on interviewing? What are some questions you would ask? Mr. Heckard some questions I will ask where did he get his teaching degree, how long has he been teaching, etc..
- How can you incorporate video? of the team wrestling, bonding together, a day in the life etc..
Popular posts from this blog
HDR
camera help
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1WAhAM5iZleZJT5vmSm_auO1zwj651SDn_VJxjoJLWtA/edit?usp=sharing Everything is on the slides poses, expressions, lighting etc... and photos of boys and girls Everything on the slides are poses, etc.. of what I want to go for during this photoshoot My reflection: On this I fell like it will be a pretty fun project it will get me out of my comfort zone due to I don't really take portrait photos, but I feel like it will be a good challenge and expand from just taking car photos. The slides that I Made will help me a lot due to its all right there and if I'm struggle with something say f-stop I can go to my slide and it will help me with a starting point to start off at.
Comments
Post a Comment